Form 700 (FPPC Statements of Economic Interests)
The following information is provided in accordance with the requirements of California Government Code §87505 et seq.:
Pursuant to Government Code §87200 et seq., the following City of Pismo Beach officials and candidates are required to file full-disclosure statements of economic interests (Fair Political Practices Commission Form 700):
- City Council Member
- Candidate for Mayor
- Candidate for City Council Member
- Planning Commissioner
- City Manager
- City Attorney
- City Treasurer
- FPPC Form 700 Search
- By contacting the FPPC:
1102 Q Street, Suite 3000
Sacramento, CA 95811
- In the City's Access Pismo records portal: Form 700s Online
- By contacting the City Clerk's office (contact info provided in sidebar at right).
In addition to the above officials who are required by state law to file Form 700s, many other City officials are required by the City's local Conflict of Interest Code, a Council-adopted policy, to file Form 700s. These locally-designated filers include Advisory Body Members, Department Heads, certain management staff, and certain consultants, and their required level of disclosure is commensurate with their type and level of decision-making authority.
- View the City's Conflict of Interest Code (Council Resolution R-2020-076)
- View Form 700s in the City's Access Pismo records portal: Form 700s Online
- Obtain copies from the City Clerk's office (contact info provided in sidebar at right).
eDisclosure System Access - City Officials Only
City officials may access the City's online Form 700 filing platform (eDisclosure) here: https://PismoBeachCity.southtechhosting.com/eDisclosure/