The City is now accepting applications for volunteer positions on the following Advisory Bodies. The City's Advisory Bodies are comprised of community members appointed by the City Council to render recommendations on matters within an assigned purview, helping to shape the future of the community. Most terms begin March 1 and last for two years.
- Conference & Visitors Bureau Board (CVBB) / LBID Advisory Board
- Parking Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Parks, Recreation & Beautification Commission (PRBC)
- Planning Commission (PC)
- Special Events Committee (SEC)
- Traffic Safety Committee (TSC)
The application form is available on the Advisory Body Membership webpage.
Application deadline is January 31, 2020, 5:00 p.m.
Please contact the City Clerk's Office for more information at:
City Hall, 760 Mattie Road
Erica Inderlied, City Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org