Alcohol Permit (Service/Sale)
Any non-profit organization which serves or sells alcohol at an event with 100 people or more will need to complete an Alcohol Use Application from the Pismo Beach Police Department which will be reviewed and signed by the Chief of Police. For those events where alcohol is sold, the applicant will need to contact the Dept of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) in San Luis Obispo located on 3220 S. Higuera St., Suite 305, (805) 543-7183. For more information about alcohol sales or service, contact Police Administration at (805) 773-7029. For a link to the Alcohol Use Application, go to Police Services.

Show All Answers

1. Location of the Police Department
2. Hours of Operation
3. Alcohol Permit (Service/Sale)
4. Animal Related Issues
5. Carry Concealed Weapons Permit (CCW)
6. Clearance Letters
7. Fingerprinting
8. Fix-it Tickets
9. Request a Copy of a Police Report
10. Ride-Along Request
11. Street Closures
12. Taxi Driver Permit
13. Tours of the Police Department
14. Vehicle Releases
15. Victims' Rights
16. Volunteering
17. Camping on Pismo Beach?
18. Campfires on Pismo Beach?
19. Clam Digging on Pismo Beach?
20. Dogs on the Beach?
21. Fishing Permit/Fishing Off the Pismo Beach Pier?
22. Vehicles or Horses on the Beach?
23. Weather at Pismo Beach?