My street is flooding, who do I call?
You can contact Public Works at (805)773-7053 for assistance. After hours you can contact dispatch at (805)773-2208. However the homeowner or resident is responsible for protection of their own property.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to work in the City right-of-way?
2. Where are my sewer lateral, water lateral, right-of-way , property line and public utilities?
3. When will my street be repaved or other public improvements be completed?
4. My street is flooding, who do I call?
5. My street needs sweeping, who do I call?
6. Who do I contact for garbage collection?
7. How do I get a stop sign installed on my street?
8. How do I get my curb painted red?
9. How do I get my sidewalk fixed?
10. There is an injured marine animal on the beach, who do I contact?